How Much Do Dentures Cost?
“How much do dentures cost?”
“Will I be able to afford them?”
“Are they worth it?”
To be honest:
The answers to those questions vary, and we’re going to do our very best to answer those questions in our blog post.
How much do custom dentures cost?
You could be looking at a range from $1000 – $15,000 per arch. The specific cost depends on the quality of the materials used. A basic set of full dentures might cost anywhere from $600 – $1,500, midrange quality dentures might cost between $1,500 – $3,000, and a premium set could be $3500 – $15,000. However, dentures have the ability to change your life, making them a worthwhile investment.
Please note: The costs provided represents the average cost for dentures nationwide. It doesn’t necessarily reflect the dental costs at Aesthetic Dental Center.
Just like patients, dentures are unique. They are not a one-size-fits-all dental restoration and the price is dependent on multiple factors, including:
- The patient
- The materials used
- The dentist’s expertise
- Ongoing denture care and maintenance
This means that there isn’t a set price, making it hard to answer that question in a blog post.
The different types of custom dentures.
If you’re considering dentures, you will want to choose a dentist who creates custom dentures and offers many options to adapt to any smile. At Aesthetic Dental Center, we offer multiple denture options, including:
- Implant-retained dentures: If you have poor-fitting dentures, this is an excellent option. It requires placing dental implants in your upper and/or lower jaw. Then, your denture will securely snap into place for a comfortable, stable fit, making it easier to eat and smile with confidence.
- Full dentures: If you’re missing all of your teeth on the upper or lower jaw, Dr. Sellers can create a full custom denture to give you a new smile.
- Partial dentures: This is a good option for anyone who has lost a few teeth. Partial dentures can fill in those gaps to prevent the surrounding teeth from shifting.
Will dental insurance cover dentures?
There isn’t a definite answer to this question because every insurance provider is different.
Most dental insurance policies do cover a portion of denture costs. It all depends on your coverage.
At our dental practice in Bismarck, ND, we are in-network with the following providers:
Now the question is:
What if you don’t have dental insurance or are worried you won’t be able to afford dentures?
Are dentures worth the cost?
The short answer: Yes!
The long answer: Dentures offer so many life-changing benefits:
- They are secure – Implant-retained dentures allow you to eat your favorite foods and speak with confidence again.
- They are beautiful – Dr. Sellers is a board-certified prosthodontist, which means she specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. She has the artistic talent to ensure your dentures look beautiful and blend with your natural look. Also, she partners with an implant and denture specialty lab to give you the best results.
- You can preview your smile – At Aesthetic Dental Center, we can create a preview of your new smile, so you know exactly what your new smile will look like before starting treatment.
If you’re interested in custom dentures and would like to know the cost, we invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation ($100 value) with Dr. Sellers.
You will get one-on-one time with her to go over all of your denture options. Get in touch with us today!