Our Safety Protocols
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the updates below, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 701-214-5552.
What to Expect
- When you arrive, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Patient forms are available online to limit contact.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We’ve added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems with HEPA air filters and UV light sterilization in our central air.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!
Or reach us by: