Must-Have Information for Our Patients
Lending a helping hand so you can enjoy a positive Bismarck dental experience.
What Can You Expect at Aesthetic Dental Center?
Accommodating Our Community
The lives of our patients are very busy, so we have arranged our open hours to meet your needs. Conveniently we are open:
Tuesday – Friday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
By making each stage of your experience easy, we can increase your comfort levels. To begin, we offer on-site parking and a friendly welcome. During treatment you can enjoy our amenities:
Our fun team always enjoys interacting, educating, and connecting with patients on social media. Join our online communities and get the latest updates from our office.Follow Us on Facebook
Due to our expert Bismarck dentist and fully equipped office, we offer patients a range of services all in one place. This includes specialist prosthodontics, sedation, cosmetic, and family dentistry. We serve Bismarck, Dickinson, Beluah, and the surrounding areas.All Under One Roof
Aesthetic Dental Center is AMAZING! From the first time I called to every time I need to go in, I have been treated excellent. Dr. Sellers and her staff are over the top. Thanks for all you do!
Lindsay M. (Actual Patient)
Your First Aesthetic Dental Center Visit
All patients are greeted by our friendly staff and offered water or a beverage from our Keurig station. Next, we help calm any nerves by giving you a tour of our office and explaining our in-house comforts. You also meet Dr. Sellers and spend some time getting to know our team.
Dr. Sellers and our dental hygienist carry out some dental exams to check your teeth and gums. Both use modern technology such as an intraoral camera and digital x-rays. These allow you to see what our experts see and discuss their diagnosis.
After you have discussed and agreed on your custom treatment plan with Dr. Sellers, our office manager sits down with you. She provides a breakdown of your insurance and financing options. She will also answer any additional questions you may have.
Answering Your FAQs
- Why see a prosthodontist?If you have one or multiple missing teeth then a prosthodontist uses the latest techniques to restore your smile. The word “prosthodontist” actually means someone who deals with the replacement of teeth, which is exactly what Dr. Krysta Sellers does.
Dr. Sellers is a board-certified prosthodontist and offers a selection of restorative services such as i-CAT guided implants and All-on-4. Each treatment is administered using the highest level of skill and expertise.
- How often should I visit the dentist?
- Do you accept referrals?As a prosthodontist, we receive a number of patients through referrals. We would be happy to speak to your dentist and schedule an appointment.
- Do you offer emergency care?We do our best to fit in our current patients who are undergoing a dental emergency. If you are experiencing a cracked, broken, or knocked-out tooth then stay calm and contact our office at (701) 214-5552.
While at home, you can apply warm salt water to the tooth and take a painkiller. Hold a cold compress on any swelling or inflammation.
- Do you offer any help with financing?